- No more temptation to use my new vacuum cleaner ONCE AGAIN to pick up dirt that isn't there. (That thing is sooooooo fun to use).
- No worries about RL trying to call me in to work...I have a legitimate excuse (F U seafood).
- A much-needed break from the kitten with NEVER-ENDING energy (who also likes to tear up my arms, legs, neck, furniture, desk, magazines, trash cans, pillows, chairs, blankets, boxes, couches, TV stands, shirts, pants, underwear - when i wear it :P, speakers, candles, posters, computers, and lighters - whoa scary.)
- Muncie water, which is a danger unto itself to drink.
- Muncie people (who may be the salt of the earth, but GOD that is some nasty salt with race car hats and mullets).
- Leaving my house and going to one with NO CREAKS IN THE FLOOR (Lord I HATE creaks in floors)
- Leaving a 4-foot pool in Muncie that is 150 feet away and going to use my sisters 8-foot pool at her house.
- No ANNOYING customers to deal with and no OLD PEOPLE for me to wait on (well, there are PLENTY of old people in Fort Wayne, but at least this time I can hit the gas and run over them...ok maybe not).
- A break from some self-invented "detectives" I know
- A chance to finally figure out what the heck is wrong with this computer and Internet Explorer (and I have steel-toed boots at home in case some serious kicking is required).
- Heading to Glenbrook Mall and Jefferson Pointe to look through a wider selection of clothing stores...and perhaps goodwill stores...for a certain person's upcoming birthday.
- A chance to see friends that have threatened to KILL ME if I did not appear on their doorstep within the next 24 hours (aww...that's really missing me, in a scary/homicidal way).
- A chance to get my oil changed by someone with a higher IQ than teeth in their mouth (no offense Muncie mechanics, but WHOA).
And last, but not least, a chance to spend money...period.
Have a wonderful Thursday.